Connect with us

Alabama Crimson Tide

ESPN’s Early Prediction For The Alabama-Auburn Game

It’s officially rivalry week for Alabama and Auburn, as the Crimson Tide and the Tigers are now just days away from their regular season finale. It should be a good one.

Alabama, of course, has been the most dominant team in the country for the entire 2018 college football season. The Crimson Tide are undefeated and will look to remain unbeaten when they square off against their rival on Saturday afternoon.

Auburn, meanwhile, will be looking to play spoiler. The Tigers have had a somewhat disappointing year, but that can change – drastically – with an upset win over Nick Saban and Co. on Saturday.

Who’s going to emerge with the victory?

An early prediction has been made.

ESPN’s Football Power Index is giving No. 1 Alabama a 91.1 percent chance to win this game, giving Auburn just an 8.9 percent chance at pulling off the upset.

That seems like a pretty fair prediction, too. No one is going to be picking Auburn in this one.

Alabama and Auburn are set to kick off at 3:30 p.m. E.T. on Saturday.

The game will be on CBS.

Source Link

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement
Advertisement

More in Alabama Crimson Tide